Carmel Highlands Inn Elopement Package
(High up on a cliff overlooking the grand Pacific Ocean, the Highlands Inn is one of the top wedding venues in all of California. This is the perfect, intimate setting with a gorgeous wood deck with amazing views and several reception rooms, including their award winning Pacific's Edge Restaurant, also offering stunning scenery. View all of our elopement packages.
Their "Highlands" Elopement Package includes:
• Ceremony site for up to one and one half hour (beautiful outdoor, multi-level deck with outstanding ocean views in a garden setting).
• Hotel's day of wedding professional to assist you and work alongside our team at Elope In Monterey to ensure a wonderful and memorable experience
• By booking through ElopeInMonterey.com, and adding on one of our team members, you not only get our outstanding officiant and/or photographer, but a company that has worked alongside the Highlands Inn for the past eleven years.
• Up to 20 people present.
• Wedding changing room (for make up, hair and first look).
• An upgrade fee of $600 is available for adding a Professional wedding photographer (one of the top pro's on the Monterey Peninsula) with one hour of photography. All edited images (expect about 80) are delivered to you via digital download so that you can print or share your happy day with friends and family.
• You can also upgrade by adding on a $500 floral package (you choose the bouquet, boutonniere and/or other floral decorations)
• Available based on availability Monday - Thursday (booked within 60 days of your wedding date) and weekends if booked within 45 days of your wedding date.
• Site Fee Monday-Thursdays starting at $2,000 (1.5 hours of event time)
• Site Fee on the Weekends are $3,000.
Service charge & tax are not included.
Package is available to book for a weekend elopement (Fridays - Sundays) within 60 days ofsaying “I DO”. There is not a restriction in booking a mid-week elopement (Mondays -Thursdays).
Add-ons to this package:
- Add on additional event time at $500 per hour
- Add on our Weddings in Monterey officiant (Brian) at a reduced fee of $300 (Love and Marriage Ceremony - normally $350)
- Add on Wedding Photographer ($650 for one hour or $1200 for 2 hours)
- Add on Florals ($500 allowance - you choose a bouquet, boutonniere and other floral decorations to make the ceremony site beautiful).
"Intimate Highlands" Wedding Elopement Package (NO LONGER BEING OFFERED AT THIS TIME)
• "Dazzle Up" in the Highlands Inn special changing room before walking down the aisle (close by the ceremony area)
• Ceremony site, a beautiful wood deck with ocean views in a garden setting, is set up with white, padded folding wedding chairs (two and one-half hours available).
• Celebrate with a Sparkling toast and hors d'oeuvres after the ceremony.
• Professional wedding officiant (Couples Choice Award winner as top 5% in the country from 2012-2020 ) creating a beautiful ceremony with your preferences incorporated. Signing of the license you bring to the ceremony site and quick return back to the county clerks office.
• Professional wedding photographer (one of the top pro's on the Monterey Peninsula) with Two hours of photography. All edited images (expect about 160-200) are delivered to you via digital download so that you can print or share your happy day with friends and family. Opportunities for the couple to go off property to one of the local beaches, if desired.
• Floral allowance of $500 for beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres (or florals around the ceremony deck)
• Delicious wedding cake (9") designed and served on your special day.
• Unlimited Libation Package during the event
• A color choice for napkins and floor length linens for the reception. Tables, chairs, flatware, stemware, dishes and individual menus published for each place setting.
• Special menu for the reception prepared by the Executive Chef using sustainable and locally sourced foods.
• Complimentary valet parking for all guests
• Available Monday - Thursday and Weekends if booked within 45 days of your wedding date (based on availability)
Price: $650 per person (minimum of 8 people and max of 20 people) (plus tax and service charge)
Note: Custom elopement packages can also be built for you